Preparing for treatment:
- Remember that at least one hour before a massage or rehabilitation to eat the last meal.
- Read about contraindications for massage.
- Take a shower before massage.
- Prepare a safe space to spread a table for massage and medical records (X-ray, magnetic resonance imaging or ultrasound).
- Prepare large towel min. 70×140 cm.
Contraindications for massage:
- Fever, malaise, infectious diseases.
- Haemorrhage or the threat of disturbance.
- Acute inflammation.
- Skin diseases, which are accompanied by blisters, egzema and skin breakdown.
- Bone fracture.
- In the early states of the pulls and rupture of tendons and muscles.
- Uncompensated heart failure, shortly after a heart attack (medical consultation needed).
- During pregnancy (I perform massage fot that part of body like: neck, hands and legs with the consent of a doctor).
- Hypertension (normal 120/80, 140/90 limit).
- Atherosclerosis (excess cholesterol buildup in the arteries).
- Hemophilia (abnormal blood clotting).
- Scar vascular (fragile dishes).
- Other health problems.